FAST-TRACK Challenge 2017: Eligibility & Guidelines
Who Should Enter?
The FAST-TRACK Competition is for all Scott County entrepreneurs including those with an idea that is not yet established as well as new businesses, established within the past twelve months. This program is intended to help you launch that great idea and make it reality!
- No entry fee!
- Applicant must reside in Scott County, or be willing to locate their business in Scott County.
- Start-up businesses with a new product idea ready to launch.
- Applicant cannot be a member of the Technology Village Board or hold an official city position within Scott County.
- Health and Personal Care solutions
- Professional and Business Services with a technology component
- Educational Products
- Apps/Software Publishing
- 501C(3) Submission